Great Things to Know About Rutgers
Rutgers is an academic, health, and research powerhouse, doing great things for the world, New Jersey, and you.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a top national research university and the state of New Jersey’s preeminent public institution of higher education. An academic, health, and research powerhouse, Rutgers is a university of opportunity and a changemaker for the greater good, locally and globally.
When you think about Rutgers, take a moment to reflect on this:
- Students from every New Jersey county, from across the nation, and from around the world learning and preparing for success
- Award-winning faculty tackling 21st-century challenges and teaching tomorrow’s workforce
- Rutgers Health, offering exceptional team-based care
- Innovation and discovery at a premier public research university that fuels the economy and devotes more to research and development than all other New Jersey universities combined
- 530,000 alumni contributing to the economy and society, in New Jersey and worldwide
- Community programs with impact, like Hire.Buy.Live.Newark, that boosts the local economy
Spread the Word about the Great Things Happening at Rutgers
- Share on social media and Rutgers websites
- Include with proposals
- Send to candidates for graduate and postdoctoral positions
- Send to prospective undergraduate students or their parents
- If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Great Things to Know about Rutgers brochure was published in March 2020. Content is current as of December 2019.